I haven't updated this blog since the night I first started it! Let's see...Caleb is now 4 1/2, Sara almost 28 months....and our baby girl on the way is at 30 weeks gestation! Toby is now over a year old, but is still in full puppyhood (we have a lot less toys around the house now.......or at least we can't recognize them any more!). Oh, how could I forget Mesa our cat. She is now 13 years old. Being chased around by a big, furry puppy.
I am TWO weeks away from starting my maternity leave! Wahoo! I have tons of projects planned aside from spending as much time with Caleb and Sara as possible before there is another little one.
Life really has been normal around here (except for smashing our red car pretty good) and so not much to report. I will try to post some recent pictures! I am still getting used to this whole blog thing....
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment