Thursday, September 4, 2008

Did Someone Say Bomb?

Yep. A bomb scare today at school. I had actually thought about not sending Caleb to school today, he has a cold. (I should have listened to my instincts!) I go to pick him up...to find out that the entire school spent two hours out on the soccer field due to a bomb threat! We had had one of these a few years ago...so I suppose it was time for another one. I don't know many details other than someone called, said there was a bomb and that they had one hour to get everyone out. So they of course have to take it seriously! I am thankful that it was just a prank of sorts...and also thankful it didn't rain this morning (because when I went to pick him up it was pouring!). Craziness huh? We are thankful that all is well and safe.

1 comment:

Jen said...

So scary! Thankful everything was ok, though.
Miss you!