This is Hannah's first Christmas...what a blessing to have our little treasure as yet another amazing gift from God. She had fun with the wrapping paper! After opening this present..that was it for her! She needed her morning nap!
Caleb sportin' his new Superman cape mommy made for him!
Superman and a little princess...
Oh boy! Their first games! We've already played them....they love them! Thank you Aunt Jody and Uncle Tom!
Here is my little princess!!
Thanks sweet friend for my present! I've already started reading it! I'm still looking for chocolate as being one of the veggies in there....because it does come from a bean right? :)
The night before the kids and I read the Christmas story and talked about the real meaning of Christmas. Caleb wanted to wish Jesus a happy birthday! Then I asked Caleb what his favorite gift was...and he told me "God mommy". No prompting I promise. It is fun starting our traditions with our family like the Christmas cookies and stockings...and focusing on the reason for the season.
No comments:
Post a Comment