Saturday, April 11, 2009

Night Time Chats

Caleb "Sara, you need to be patient"
Sara, "Why?"
C "Because God is patient"
S "Why?"
C "Because God wants you to obey Mommy"
S "God he made the houses?"
C "No, people made the houses"
S "WHY?"
C "B/c they had to do a lot of pounding"
C "God made the people"
S "Boogie, why can't we eat napkins?"
C "Because they would get stuck"
S "Can I wear a dress tomorrow?"

and so it goes.........the two share a room and seem to love it. I love the words of wisdom from big brother. I started typing as fast as I could as they were talking...I know I missed a few funny ones...but this was too cute....they have now been told to stop talking and go to bed now. So I suppose the post must end.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

OH MY GOODNESS... this is SO precious! I CAN'T WAIT to spend quality time with you all in LESS than 2 months!!!

By the way, I met Sarah C. while in Guate and she was telling me about Caleb talking to her as if it was me... sooo cute! :-) Does he know that I'm coming to visit?!

livinlavida said...

I love it! I miss these little kiddos.