Wow...yesterday we had our monthly check up. We get a sonogram every time, which I just love. I love to see her heart beat....and her kick (even though I can definately feel it!) Oh it was so amazing! Alex had the video camera going...as the start of her own little video tape (we are hoping to get the birth as well) and I had the camera. For some reason we were able to see her face SO CLEARLY! Oh it was so amazing!!! And to think we will be holding our precious bundle in just a little over two weeks! It hardly seems real! We are so blessed, and so excited! So I thought I would share this amazing picture of her! You can see one hand as well!! Look carefully! You'll see her!! As of now, she will be born on Monday June 16th....(a scheduled csection).
Friday, May 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment