Saturday, May 24, 2008

Our Hairstylist Caleb...

So we take the Sara to get a haircut. Her hair is fine, so we like to trim it up a bit to make it look thicker and not so straggly (is that a word?). We had just gotten home...no more than 10 minutes...and I ran upstairs to do something real fast. The next thing I know...Caleb comes upstairs with a chunk of hair in his hands!!! Now for being this pregnant....I think I went down those stairs pretty fast to go assess the damage.....ooooooooooooooooooh boy. Right in front. Of course. Can't miss it. Especially with Sara's fine hair. See what looks to be a part in the bangs? HA! Not quite a part. That HUGE GAP....well....was big brother.....trying his skill on haircutting. I about cried! So we try to push what bangs she does have over to the side....to cover up big brother's mischieveous ways. This all happens of course RIGHT before we take some official family photos before the baby comes! But .....hair grows......

1 comment:

Lorraine Townsend said...

Great look on Sara's face...lucky you caught the new haircut in time...AHHH the surprises!