Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Little Sunshine...




I tend to sing "you are my sunshine...my only sunshine" to my girls. I used to sing it a lot to Sara. The first time she heard me sing it to Hannah she said, "No Mommy, Sara"...meaning it was her song. I can tell you that she is now happy to share her song. Hannah is now two months old..and it has already gone by way too fast. I don't know if it is the whirlwind of three little ones..or just how fast they grow. I tend to think it is a combination of the two. Either way...I am enjoying this little treasure from the Lord. She is such a doll baby. Her smile just makes me melt. Big brother and sister love to dote on her and sing to her. So here are some shots of one of my little sunshines today.

3 comments:

Emily said...

So cute! She's adorable! I'm glad to hear that she's such a sweet baby. These poor little ones have to learn to be flexible early with all the big sibling running around :) Glad to hear that she's such a sweet, happy girl. It does go by way to fast. Julia is already about to turn one. I can't believe it!

lynne said...

wow, she is beautiful ..just like her mom. wish i was there to hold her and see everyone. your family is gorgeous! God is good.

Unknown said...

Holly - Such a beautiful family! Enjoyed catching up via your blog...might have to get the Williams Family one of these. Margie looks great by the way - haven't seen her in a VERY long time!