Monday, August 11, 2008

Sweet Big Brother....

This morning around 4:00 or so...Sara started vomitting. Unfortunately she didn't get it all out of her system in one clean sweep. It took a while. Poor baby girl...she felt miserable for a few hours. Once Caleb got up around 7:00 am...he asked where Daddy and Sara were (because they weren't in our bed...normally all five of us end up in Mommy and Daddy's bed!). I told him they were in his room because Sara was sick and I asked him if he wanted to go in there and pray for her. He ran in there.....kneeled down by the bed ....and prayed the sweetest prayer. It went like this:

"Senor Jesus, te pido que Sara no vomita mas. Gracias por tu amor. Y tu fidelidad. Te pido que Sara no vomita mas. Gracias por morir en la cruz. Amen."

translation....

"Lord Jesus, I ask you that Sara doesn't vomit any more. Thank you for your love. And your faithfulness. I ask you that Sara doesn't vomit any more. Thank you for dying on the cross. Amen."

oh, sweet, sweet big brother. And you know what? God answered his little prayer. That is now the second time he has prayed for his little sister, and have it answered right away. Sara was up playing with her big brother shortly there after.

We are told to come to Jesus with faith like a child. Caleb sets a great example.

No comments: