Monday, July 7, 2008

Hannah is Three Weeks Old!

I can't believe it has been three weeks! Part of me seems like it was yesterday she was born...and the other part....feels like she has been part of the family forever. She had gained a pound and a half at her 2week check up! The doctor said "there's nothing like mama's milk!". Have I mentioned this little one likes to eat?! That's a good thing! She is eating about every two hours. She sleeps alot (something our firstborn NEVER did!) as you can see from the pictures.
Here she is with daddy (although you can't see daddy...sorry Alex!). I caught the smile!

This is us on our first walk! Oh to just get out! And there was actually sunshine that morning! So we took advantage of it! The whole fam went for a nice walk... (shh....don't tell my doctor! i'm supposed to wait another week or so!). But cabin fever was setting in....I just had to get out! So did the kids!


Our first trip with all three!!! Now the family of five! We have been to the grocery store...and to our check ups with our doctors (me and Hannah).

Hannah in her crib (which was once Caleb's and Sara's too!) Oh the beauty of hand me downs!

Trying to get a little bit of sun to get rid of her jaundice. All three were born with a little. If only the sun were out more....
Wow! Three wonderful weeks with our kiddos! The adjustment still continues to go well for the kids. Mommy is trying to figure out the rhythm of three....especially around the dinner hour....with baths...cooking dinner....and Hannah needing to be held at that time too. But I am getting the groove.....little by little! Stay tuned for more video clips!!!





1 comment:

JODY HAYGOOD said...

Hi Holly,
I hope I have the comment and
password thing figured out....
I love the pictures and your blog.
love to all of you Aunt Jody