Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hannah is two weeks old!

Look at these happy kiddos! They love their baby sister! I haven't posted since Hannah was born...because I don't know what to say! Life here ...is well...just simple. Just day to day stuff...being with the kiddos. Just trying to keep the house afloat....cleaning, making sure the fam is fed etc...(and feeding Hannah A LOT!). So nothing too exciting to report. It has been raining here for about two weeks straight...so the kids are kind of getting cabin fever...and so is mommy for that matter! But once Hannah is three weeks or so we will feel more comfortable taking her out and about a bit. Alex is back to work full force, but it was nice to have him home the first week. He was such an amazing help!
All Sara wants to do is hold Hannah and kiss her. It's really sweet.

Hannah is a really easy going baby. She was the calmest in the womb as well (out of the three).

This is a picture of the BEAUTIFUL arrangement of flowers our neighbor gave to us the day we got home from the hospital. They were absolutely amazing! What a sweet, dear neighbor we have!
and she sleeps........what is that by the way? sleep??




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks for the pics and updates! We'll have to set up a phone date time... in a few weeks! I can't believe she's two weeks old already! The pic of the three kids is ADORABLE!!!

Praise the Lord - I have a teaching job! (5th grade... not too far from what I love!!) I also think that I've found a church to call home. More later. I miss you guys and was just telling the "Caleb, snow, singing Jingle Bells" story last night!

Love you all!
Sarah

Emily said...

Yea! So glad to see that Hannah is thriving and that her brother and sister are loving on her! I'm sure you're loving getting to know your new little one. Thanks for taking the time to post and put up some pictures. It's fun to see your kids getting to know their little sister.

I hope that your sleep time is getting more and more every day...
Emily