(** TMI WARNING! **) read only if you dare!
Now I am sure I have heard from some mom, somewhere, more than once....that if you let your toddler run naked...they will potty train faster. Or if you use cloth diapers, they will potty train faster. Or if you bribe with chocolate. (I beg to differ with all systems)
Here's the scenerio. I'm inside with Hannah, Caleb and Sara are outside playing. I hear "MOM!! Sara went poo poo on the slide!". Hmm... Caleb doesn't really make things up. He generally says it like it is. So I figure I better check this out. Now I must preface this with the fact that I had my two year old daughter completely clothed. I did. Really. I look out the window and see a diaper laying on the lawn and her pants laying on another part. This child loves to be naked from the waist on down! (and she loves to change her clothes about a gazillion times a day...which is ironic I know...but that's another story all together). So I go outside....and head towards the slide to look for...well...my present. There is nothing there. Whew. But wait...I look a little closer...and there is a sign that something WAS there...to the tune of what Caleb was saying...but...not there. Uh..."Caleb, did you say your sister went on the slide?" "Yes Mom". "um, where is it????". "I think Toby at it Mom". That. is. just. GROSS! OK, let's look at the positive...I didn't have to pick it up. The negative..... that. is. just. so. very. gross. Never let a dog (OUR DOG!)lick your face. I wonder what surprises tomorrow holds....with my kiddos....one never knows!! (by the way...I thought I would spare you the picture on this entry. I think the mental image is enough).
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh the joys of motherhood!!! enjoy. mine is starting college this morning!!!
I agree. So gross! Hope her potty training is going a little better now :)
Post a Comment